commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
All Commando Graves and Memorials  XML
Forum Index » Commando Memorials and Places of Remembrance
Pete
CVA Website Archivist
[Avatar]

I am often asked about where The Fallen commandos are buried, or remembered, in a particular country, or part of a country. As a result I have now added a new section that covers every country, and includes the respective cemeteries or memorials within them, where we know a Commando is buried.

This includes the Fallen in WW2 and all those who have died in service since then up to the present day. If we are unaware of the location of a grave which sometimes happens for those who died in service post WW2, then if their name is on the Armed Forces Memorial, that will be shown in its place. As always if you have any relevant information on an individual please just let us know, and remember to include your source for that.

The section link is in the navigation panel on the Home page, but here it is to save you looking:

http://www.commandoveterans.org/graves_memorials

Pete Rogers, son of LSgt Joe Rogers MM & nephew of TSM Ken McAllister. Both No2 Commando.
God and the Soldier, all men adore, In time of danger and not before.
When the danger is passed and all things righted, God is forgotten, and the Soldier slighted.

**** nb. I no longer monitor the pm facility ****
[Email]

Forum Index » Commando Memorials and Places of Remembrance
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger