commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
a link to post war commandos  XML
Forum Index » Post War Army Commando Units
Pete
CVA Website Archivist
[Avatar]

I am not sure if this link has been seen by members of the group before but it seems quite a useful one for people seeking post war veterans and serving Commandos. One to consider putting a link on our site to, as I have just noted on their site we are mentioned

http://commandogunner.co.uk/index.htm

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 28/11/2008 10:27:40

Pete Rogers, son of LSgt Joe Rogers MM & nephew of TSM Ken McAllister. Both No2 Commando.
God and the Soldier, all men adore, In time of danger and not before.
When the danger is passed and all things righted, God is forgotten, and the Soldier slighted.

**** nb. I no longer monitor the pm facility ****
[Email]
geoffmurray1
Forum Member

Thanks Pete, the CGR are our (sort of) Plymouth Branch of the CVA. Randy and Al Carruthers (our CVA Commando Gunner rep) are making progress to fully affiliate all members and hopefully continue to recriut from 29 Commando Regiment RA. Sorry I did think their site was linked, I shall sort it.

Regards

G

Geoff Murray

'United We Conquer'

Forum Index » Post War Army Commando Units
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger