commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Using Website  XML
Forum Index » Using the Website, Forums and Gallery
Diane Grist
Forum Member

I am finding it impossible to navigate and log in to gallery where I want to post a comment. I have no idea what gallery2 is, please help.
NIC
Forum Member
[Avatar]

Hi Diane,
Sorry to hear you're having problems adding comments to the Gallery, I'm sure we can help.
First of all, you do have to register on the Gallery (as well as on the Forum). see top right of the Gallery Home Page.

http://gallery.commandoveterans.org/cdoGallery/v/CVAGalleryInfo.jpg.html

I'm feel sure that that was the main issue and now you're aware of it you won't have a problem - if you do still have a problem PM or Email me and we'll look again.

Thanks for your patience,

Nick

Nick Collins,

Commando Association Historical Archivist & Photographer.

Proud son of Cpl Mick Collins, 5 Troop, No5 Cdo

"Truly we may say of them, when shall their glory fade?"

[Email]
Pete
CVA Website Archivist
[Avatar]

Hi Diane

I believe you may have already registered and posted a comment previously to which I asked for more details. Will send an email to you.

Pete

Pete Rogers, son of LSgt Joe Rogers MM & nephew of TSM Ken McAllister. Both No2 Commando.
God and the Soldier, all men adore, In time of danger and not before.
When the danger is passed and all things righted, God is forgotten, and the Soldier slighted.

**** nb. I no longer monitor the pm facility ****
[Email]
Pete
CVA Website Archivist
[Avatar]

Diane has made contact. Here is the image of her Father, John Waltham Nichol, now in our 45RM Commando gallery. [view image]

Pete Rogers, son of LSgt Joe Rogers MM & nephew of TSM Ken McAllister. Both No2 Commando.
God and the Soldier, all men adore, In time of danger and not before.
When the danger is passed and all things righted, God is forgotten, and the Soldier slighted.

**** nb. I no longer monitor the pm facility ****
[Email]
Diane Grist
Forum Member

Thanks for your help, greatly appreciated.

Forum Index » Using the Website, Forums and Gallery
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger