commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
CVA Associate Members Representative  XML
Forum Index » Association Membership
Philip P Spring
Forum Private

Dear fellow Associate Members,

Hope you have all enjoyed a good Christmas and New Year.

My name is Phil Spring and I was elected as the representative of the Associate Members on the CVA committee at the AGM in Fort William in November.

I believe strongly in the role and the important role us Associate Members play in the Association. My role is simply to represent your views on the committee which means you have a voice and I am there to fight your corner.

To make the role effective I need to get your views hence please contact me by email at assocmembersrep.cva@gmail.com or on my mobile at 07836 619760 and we can go from there.

As a bit of background my Dad, Albert Spring, served in the 11th (Scottish) Commando from 1940 to 1942 before joining 10 Para and I am very proud of his exploits.

Kindest Regards
Phil Spring

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 19/09/2018 21:11:20

NIC
Research & Administrator
[Avatar]

Hi Phil,

Welcome to the CVA Website & Forums.
That's your first post sorted...

Nick

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/01/2018 15:08:55

Nick Collins

CVA Forum Administrator

Proud son of Cpl Mick Collins, 5 Troop, No5 Cdo

"We may feel that nothing of which we have any knowledge or record has ever been done by mortal men, which surpasses their feats of arms. Truly we may say of them, when shall their glory fade?"

[Email]
Bill Harvey
Forum Captain
[Avatar]

Welcome Phil.

Thanks for being our representitive.

Best wishes.

Bill

Bill Harvey
Son of Gunner Bill Harvey No4 Commando who was killed in action on 1 November 1944 when liberating Flushing. "Their deeds shall live from age to age. They've writ their name on History's page. Upheld their glorious heritage. The Fighting Fourth Commando."
NIC
Research & Administrator
[Avatar]

Just a reminder to all CVA Associate Members that your elected representative, Phil Spring, would like to hear from you...

The 2018 AGM of the CVA is swiftly approaching and, as your voice, Phil needs your feedback...

Nick

Nick Collins

CVA Forum Administrator

Proud son of Cpl Mick Collins, 5 Troop, No5 Cdo

"We may feel that nothing of which we have any knowledge or record has ever been done by mortal men, which surpasses their feats of arms. Truly we may say of them, when shall their glory fade?"

[Email]

Forum Index » Association Membership
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger