commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Supplier / maker of Commando cloth patches and badges.  XML
Forum Index » Collectors and Memorabilia
Andy Maines
Forum Member
[Avatar]

Hi
I have recently been looking for a supplier of WWII Commando cloth patches and insignia to augment a display of my father's Commando artefacts that I am in the process of assembling. After much investigation I have finally discovered a company that not only supplies the largest range of Commando cloth insignia / badges that I have yet seen, they also actually carry out all thier own manufacturing using only authentic fabrics and thread, all thier patches / badges being made under licence form the Ministry of Defence. The company is run by a husband and wife team who are both militaria enthusiasts and collectors, this enthusiasm clearly shines through in the quality of their products, which I can personally endorce having recieved my first order of No1 Commando patches and badges. They actually produce an excellent No1 Commando Salamander flames patch and both the 1st and 2nd pattern No1 curved shoulder titles.
Although they have an extensive range of Commando and special forces cloth insignia / badges, if there is something that you want that they don't yet supply, chances are that they can produce this for you with no setting up fee and no minimum order restrictions, I am currently having another version of the salamander patch made by this company. The website is
montyslocker.co.uk

Cheers Andy
[Thumb - Z1-1st Pattern Shoulder title & salamander.jpg]
 Filename Z1-1st Pattern Shoulder title & salamander.jpg [Disk] Download
 Description 1st pattern shoulder title and Salamander that will be part of a display that will also include my father's Operation Torch Certificate - supplied & made by Montyslocker.
 Filesize 47 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  601 time(s)

[Thumb - Z3-No1 Commando Insignia group..jpg]
 Filename Z3-No1 Commando Insignia group..jpg [Disk] Download
 Description No1 Commando insignia group that will be part of a display that will also include my fathers Commando Service Cerificate - Supplied and made by Montyslocker.
 Filesize 831 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  1714 time(s)

This message was edited 21 times. Last update was at 29/11/2008 01:32:01

"Primus Inter Pares"
[Email]

Forum Index » Collectors and Memorabilia
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger