commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
COMMANDO MUSEUM SPEAN BRIDGE HOTEL  XML
Forum Index » General Topics
Bill Harvey
Forum Captain
[Avatar]

Dear Friends

Commando Museum Spean Bridge Hotel

You will find if you visit a work in progress to do up the Commando room. We hope to finish this over the winter and give the room a facelift and John has sourced some new display cabinets which are empty just now. John Whyte and I are heading this work and will be recruiting local supporters to help.

Best wishes.

Bill Harvey

Bill Harvey
Son of Gunner Bill Harvey No4 Commando who was killed in action on 1 November 1944 when liberating Flushing. "Their deeds shall live from age to age. They've writ their name on History's page. Upheld their glorious heritage. The Fighting Fourth Commando."
Peter Cooper
Forum Lieutenant

Well done chaps. If I lived closer I would be more than willing to lend a hand.

Son of Dennis Cooper, 1 troop 4 Commando.
Bill Harvey
Forum Captain
[Avatar]

Thanks Peter. We should be able to get a few together from the locallity and our families.

Bill

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 25/10/2017 09:46:23

Bill Harvey
Son of Gunner Bill Harvey No4 Commando who was killed in action on 1 November 1944 when liberating Flushing. "Their deeds shall live from age to age. They've writ their name on History's page. Upheld their glorious heritage. The Fighting Fourth Commando."

Forum Index » General Topics
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger