commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Search for the family of Pte Sam (Jock) Wilson, No6 Cdo & Black Watch  XML
Forum Index » Looking for Information Individuals
andygorn2
Forum Member

Hi all, Hope everybody is well.
I used to be on here as andygorn, but I don't have access to that email address anymore.
Just re-registering here again here to try to find out anything I can about Private Sam "Jock" Wilson, #6 Commando, id 2764432.
My previous topic = http://forum.commandoveterans.org/cdoForum/posts/list/1380.page
I've not had any success since last time, so any help or information would be gratefully received.
Many thanks,
Andy.
Pete
CVA Website Archivist
[Avatar]

Hi Andy

Just to let you know I have now added a comment to our Roll of Honour page for Pte Wilson should anyone from the family find it. The entry can be found here:

http://www.commandoveterans.org/SamWilson6Commando

Pete Rogers, son of LSgt Joe Rogers MM & nephew of TSM Ken McAllister. Both No2 Commando.
God and the Soldier, all men adore, In time of danger and not before.
When the danger is passed and all things righted, God is forgotten, and the Soldier slighted.

**** nb. I no longer monitor the pm facility ****
[Email]
wilson
Forum Member

Not sure if you ever managed to locate anyone as this post is a year old. Thomas Henry WILSON (jocks father)was my grandfathers brother. My dad recently told me about Sam "Jock" WILSON. The WILSON family is quite large in the MORLEY area. If you area still looking for immediate family let me know and Ill ask my dad who I guess is Jock's cousin.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/09/2018 23:51:58

Forum Index » Looking for Information Individuals
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger