commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Searching for surviving families of 46 Commandos KIA 11th June 1944  XML
Forum Index » Looking for Information General
Jeff H
Forum Member

I am trying to locate any living families of the following members of 46 Commando KIA 11th June 1944 in the battle to liberate the village Rots, Normandy. Can any members on this Forum who live in their geographical home areas please offer research help. In 2019 for the 75th Anniversary of the battle there is going to be a memorial service held in Rots. 22 Commando men from 46 lost their lives in the battle and I want to get as many family members to the service.
They are Cyril Johnson from Crookes, Sheffield; James Smith from Stokesley, Yorkshire; John Hordell from Didsbury, Manchester; Kenneth Musgrave from Hawksworth Wood, Leeds; Robert McFall from Blantyre, Lanarkshire.
If any CVA members can help please email me at [email protected] or call me on 01869 356082.
[Email]

Forum Index » Looking for Information General
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger