commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
New Content Glossary added  XML
Forum Index » Using the Website, Forums and Gallery
Pete
CVA Website Archivist
[Avatar]

I have added a new glossary to the site to basically make easier access for readers to all the bio pages being added about individual commandos that are tucked away within the site. It can be accessed from the Home Page navigation menu. Please read the header on there before browsing.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 15/03/2017 15:17:27

Pete Rogers, son of LSgt Joe Rogers MM & nephew of TSM Ken McAllister. Both No2 Commando.
God and the Soldier, all men adore, In time of danger and not before.
When the danger is passed and all things righted, God is forgotten, and the Soldier slighted.

**** nb. I no longer monitor the pm facility ****
[Email]
Eileen
Forum Member
[Avatar]

Thank you so much for the information regarding No.10 Independent Company - tremendous!

I have their War Diaries but have just 'dipped into them' now and again. Having it all in one place is wonderful.

Cpt Pollitt's name rings a bell so perhaps I now know which ship dad came back from Freetown on.

If I have praised my comrades too highly I make no apology, for they were beyond all praise.

Lord Lovat - No 4 Commando
[Email]

Forum Index » Using the Website, Forums and Gallery
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger