commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Frederick Cardozo 3 Commando  XML
Forum Index » Looking for Information Individuals
Darren.Wynne
Forum Member

hi I am the grandson of Frederick Cardozo now Passed I am looking for any stories memories or pictures of my late grandfather he used to tell me stories all the time which inspired me to join the RGJ 3 Bat
If anyone has any information relating to Frederick Cardozo no3 Commando from Hackney or his brother Edward who was also from Hackney and served in no3 Commando but sadly was Kia 6th June 1944 (Pegasus Bridge I Believe but definitely D Day during operations at Normandy. I would Be Eternally Grateful as much as I am doing this for myself I am also doing this for my mother who would like to hear stories or see pictures Regarding Her Father.
I thank you all in advance and would like to share my love and respect for every serviceman and woman past and present x

I am looking for any information stories memories pictures of my Grandad Frederick Cardozo 3 Commando or My Great Uncle Edward Cardozo who sadly was Kia 6th June 1944 D Day during operations at Normandy.
[Email]

Forum Index » Looking for Information Individuals
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger