commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Justice for Marine 'A'  XML
Forum Index » General Topics
Pete
CVA Website Archivist
[Avatar]

The more I read about the trial and subsequent conviction and imprisonment of Sgt Al Blackman RM the more I fear that a miscarriage of justice has occurred. If you want to know more and decide you feel the same then support the fight to have his conviction overturned, and his release from incarceration.

http://www.justiceformarinea.com

Pete Rogers, son of LSgt Joe Rogers MM & nephew of TSM Ken McAllister. Both No2 Commando.
God and the Soldier, all men adore, In time of danger and not before.
When the danger is passed and all things righted, God is forgotten, and the Soldier slighted.

**** nb. I no longer monitor the pm facility ****
[Email]
Eileen
Forum Member
[Avatar]

I've followed this, avidly, from the beginning.

Absolutely ridiculous that he was treated in such a manner.

If I have praised my comrades too highly I make no apology, for they were beyond all praise.

Lord Lovat - No 4 Commando
[Email]
Eileen
Forum Member
[Avatar]

So glad he's free - best of luck to Marine Sergeant Blackman and his wife, Claire.

I could say Sergeant Blackman RM but loved it when one of his lawyers called him the above earlier today.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 28/04/2017 11:49:27

If I have praised my comrades too highly I make no apology, for they were beyond all praise.

Lord Lovat - No 4 Commando
[Email]

Forum Index » General Topics
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger