commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
3 Commando Bde Jungle book-Story of the commando Mountbatten-British Commando US War dept. 1942  XML
Forum Index » Commando Library
Phillip Lockett
Forum Member

Hi all

I have uploaded these original manuscripts via my Dropbox:

These are easy to download and in pdf format , I hope you enjoy:

3 Commando Jungle Book March 1945

Story of the Commando 1943 Forward by Vice Admiral Lord Louis Mountbatten.

British Commando US War dept. Military Intelligence Service 1942

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6rf9o30cavcw712/AAA54f_P5_t8nQPpEN5t3ll0a?dl=0

Phill

Phill Lockett
[Email]
Pete
CVA Website Archivist
[Avatar]

Hi Phillip

Thank you for your post along with the information. We actually have the detail on two of these documents already on our website, one in the form of a link and the other a viewable copy. The former is a most in depth report dated 1942.

US War Dept. Military Intelligence Report on the British Commando

and

several documents on 3 Commando Bde., including issues of the Jungle Book here: http://www.commandoveterans.org/SSBdeMiscDocs

The latter can be accessed via our WW2 Commandos section relating to the Special Service/Commando Brigades.

Pete Rogers, son of LSgt Joe Rogers MM & nephew of TSM Ken McAllister. Both No2 Commando.
God and the Soldier, all men adore, In time of danger and not before.
When the danger is passed and all things righted, God is forgotten, and the Soldier slighted.

**** nb. I no longer monitor the pm facility ****
[Email]

Forum Index » Commando Library
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger