commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
CVA Shop  XML
Forum Index » General Topics
GrahamCooper
Forum Member

Hi All,

Not sure if the Forum is the right place for this request.

Can consideration be given to stock "gents" woollen scarves,perhaps pattern and colour same as the current Commando tie.

Any views on the matter.

Regards

Graham

By their deeds they shall be known
[Email]
Eileen
Forum Member
[Avatar]

I'd buy one. My 'ladies' scarf blew away and is somewhere in Vlissingen. I'd much prefer a 'gents' scarf. :)

If I have praised my comrades too highly I make no apology, for they were beyond all praise.

Lord Lovat - No 4 Commando
[Email]
Peter Cooper
Forum Member

I still have a FS fighting knife letter opener which my father bought many years ago. I think probably from the Commando Association. They are great, what about resurrecting that idea ? Or are we not allowed to have sharp things any more for health & safety reasons??

Son of Dennis Cooper, 1 troop 4 Commando.
Pete
CVA Website Archivist
[Avatar]

Unfortunately the shop is not managed by anyone responsible for this online archive. At present the people who are responsible are Gerry Keelor and/or the Association Chairman Fred Davies whose contact details are in the Dispatches Newsletter, or in the case of the latter also on this website's Contact Us page. Please contact them direct regarding such matters.

Pete Rogers, son of LSgt Joe Rogers MM & nephew of TSM Ken McAllister. Both No2 Commando.
God and the Soldier, all men adore, In time of danger and not before.
When the danger is passed and all things righted, God is forgotten, and the Soldier slighted.

**** nb. I no longer monitor the pm facility ****
[Email]

Forum Index » General Topics
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger