commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Jean Bouilly  XML
Forum Index » Looking for Information Individuals
Eileen
Forum Member
[Avatar]

I had the great pleasure of dining with the daughters of this man at the weekend, in Vlissingen - I'm now very proud to count these people and the children of Guy de Montlaur (Dominique added an e at the end), Yves Le Goff, Laurent Casalonga, Guy Vourch ... and Philippe Kieffer as my friends.

What a name dropper! Also, so many of the children/relatives of British too. Forever friends, as the saying goes.

Anyway, to the point ... the man I'm asking about received an award for attempting to save the life of one of our men, under heavy fire. Unfortunately, our man died - but the sisters would appreciate it if someone could find out, or knows, the name of that soldier. It's very important to them to find this out.

Thanking you in anticipation.

If I have praised my comrades too highly I make no apology, for they were beyond all praise.

Lord Lovat - No 4 Commando
[Email]
ptitmataf
Forum Member

hello,
http://fr.commando-kieffer.wikia.com/wiki/Jean_Bouilly
this information is already known
Eileen
Forum Member
[Avatar]

Thank you - photos of him are on this site, too.

They will know what is on that site - does it mention the soldier's name on there? I can't think they'd be asking if it was known to Dominique and the others.

If I have praised my comrades too highly I make no apology, for they were beyond all praise.

Lord Lovat - No 4 Commando
[Email]

Forum Index » Looking for Information Individuals
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger