commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
3 Cdo flag and recent death of Frank Parry No 3 Cdo  XML
Forum Index » We Will Remember Them
Ali50
Forum Member

Sadly our dad FRANK PARRY passed away on 1st June . We were wondering if there was a flag/coffin drape specific to the No 3 Commando . His funeral is on Thursday 12th June so we need to move quickly if I can find one to purchase. Many thanks

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/06/2014 22:19:33

Pete
CVA Website Archivist
[Avatar]

I am very sorry to hear of the passing of your father, Frank Parry. May I offer my condolences to you and all the family. Personally I am not aware of any such item as you describe, however I would recommend that you email the Commando Benevolent Fund who will want to know of the death of your father anyhow. They may have more knowledge in regard to this. They can be contacted via Ron Youngman at email [email protected]

I am aware we have some photos of your father in our gallery: Frank Parry and others 2 and here: Frank Parry and others 1

If you have a photo of your Father on his own that you would like posted please contact me by email below. In the meantime I have added your Father's name to our Obituaries which can be found via The Home Page navigation menu

Rest in peace Frank

Pete Rogers, son of LSgt Joe Rogers MM & nephew of TSM Ken McAllister. Both No2 Commando.
God and the Soldier, all men adore, In time of danger and not before.
When the danger is passed and all things righted, God is forgotten, and the Soldier slighted.

**** nb. I no longer monitor the pm facility ****
[Email]
Ali50
Forum Member

Thank you for your kind words and i will email Ron Youngman. Many thanks alison

Forum Index » We Will Remember Them
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger