commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Link to Burma Star Assoc  XML
Forum Index » Looking for Information General
NIC
Forum Member
[Avatar]

http://www.burmastar.org.uk/commando.htm

This may be of interest to anyone with connections to Nos 1 & 5 Commandos and 42 & 44 (RM) Commandos

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 22/04/2007 08:48:01

Nick Collins,

Commando Association Historical Archivist & Photographer.

Proud son of Cpl Mick Collins, 5 Troop, No5 Cdo

"Truly we may say of them, when shall their glory fade?"

[Email]
Anonymous

Hi Nic, Thanks for this. We have a long list of links that we are intending to add to the site which will be of great interest to our members and other visitors to our site, this will be one of them. Kind regards.

Geoff
NIC
Forum Member
[Avatar]

Geoff,
Thanks for your message.
I hope I'm not treading on anyone's toes by posting links and advice (eg. on posting photos)?
I, of course, realise that you will have a long list of Links to be posted into the menu, but I also appreciate this all takes up valuable time so, in the meantime, I hope no-one will mind if I continue to post appropriate links within Threads?
Naturally, I would only post links to 'official' sites, the 'private' sites I will leave to your discretion...

Kind regards,
Nick

Nick Collins,

Commando Association Historical Archivist & Photographer.

Proud son of Cpl Mick Collins, 5 Troop, No5 Cdo

"Truly we may say of them, when shall their glory fade?"

[Email]

Forum Index » Looking for Information General
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger