commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Sgt. Major Charles Rotchell, Cdo Depot, Achnacarry  XML
Forum Index » Wartime Army Commando Individuals
YVONNE ROTCHELL
Forum Member

I am looking for information about my fathers service in the Commandos at Achnacarry, and any person who has knowledge of him or information which would refer to his service. My father is still alive. I am sure he would be glad to know of anyone who remembers him.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 13/02/2009 22:00:08

Yvonne Rotchell, daughter of Sergeant Major Charles Rotchell who served as an instructor at Achnacarry from approx 1941 - 1943. He was in the Coldstream Guards.

NIC
Forum Member
[Avatar]

YVONNE ROTCHELL wrote:I am looking for information about my fathers service in the Commandos at Achnacarry, and any person who has knowledge of him or information which would refer to his service. My father is still alive. I am sure he would be glad to know of anyone who remembers him.

Hi Yvonne,
I bet your dad has a few good stories to tell about the men he helped to turn into Commandos during his time at Achnacarry?
Any anecdotes you can share with us here?

Nick

Nick Collins,

Commando Association Historical Archivist & Photographer.

Proud son of Cpl Mick Collins, 5 Troop, No5 Cdo

"Truly we may say of them, when shall their glory fade?"

[Email]

Forum Index » Wartime Army Commando Individuals
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger