commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Frederick Leonard Harris 45RM Commando  XML
Forum Index » We Will Remember Them
Pete
CVA Website Archivist
[Avatar]

It is with much sadness that we inform you of the recent death on the 1st March 2013 of CH//110192 Marine Frederick Leonard Harris of 45RM Commando. Our thoughts are with his his granddaughter Sharon and all the family.

Rest in peace Frederick

Pete Rogers, son of LSgt Joe Rogers MM & nephew of TSM Ken McAllister. Both No2 Commando.
God and the Soldier, all men adore, In time of danger and not before.
When the danger is passed and all things righted, God is forgotten, and the Soldier slighted.

**** nb. I no longer monitor the pm facility ****
[Email]
Eileen
Forum Member
[Avatar]

Very sorry to hear this. RIP Mr Harris, and thank you.

If I have praised my comrades too highly I make no apology, for they were beyond all praise.

Lord Lovat - No 4 Commando
[Email]
Pete
CVA Website Archivist
[Avatar]

Sharon advises us of the funeral arrangements for her Grandad, Frederick Leonard Harris, 45RM Commando

13th March 2013 at 1pm for a service at St. Andrews Church in Wickford, then onto Wickford Park Drive Cemetery to reunite Fred with his wife and daughter. Then onto the Wickford Royal British Legion for 2pm drinks.

Pete Rogers, son of LSgt Joe Rogers MM & nephew of TSM Ken McAllister. Both No2 Commando.
God and the Soldier, all men adore, In time of danger and not before.
When the danger is passed and all things righted, God is forgotten, and the Soldier slighted.

**** nb. I no longer monitor the pm facility ****
[Email]

Forum Index » We Will Remember Them
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger