commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Rewards for Forces  XML
Forum Index » UK Armed Forces Updates
geoffmurray1
Forum Member

Good afternoon,

My name is Katrina and I work for Rewards for Forces. We have just gone live with our website and launched a discount card that entitles members of the Armed Forces, family members and Veterans to 1000?s of discounts across stores and attractions in the UK.

So far we have companies on board such as Apple, Clinton Cards and Brantano and we are looking for ways to promote the card and let members of the Armed Forces know how much they could be saving!

I was just wondering if there was anything we could do to work with yourselves to let people know about Rewards for Forces? We also offer an affiliate scheme where in signing up to be an affiliate with us, you would be issued with an affiliate code. If your members were to sign up for a card and gave the code, Rewards for Forces would make a donation to your organisation for every new member you recommend. I have attached more information for you to have a look at.

Feel free to have a look on www.rewardsforforces.co.uk to learn more about us and if you have questions please do get in touch!

Many thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Katrina

Katrina McMahon
Rewards for Forces
e: [email protected]
t: 01604 495495

Geoff Murray

'United We Conquer'
NIC
Forum Member
[Avatar]

Good scheme - many business have similar discount schemes for their staff so it's about time there was one for HM Forces.

Nick

Nick Collins,

Commando Association Historical Archivist & Photographer.

Proud son of Cpl Mick Collins, 5 Troop, No5 Cdo

"Truly we may say of them, when shall their glory fade?"

[Email]

Forum Index » UK Armed Forces Updates
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger