commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Happy Birthday, Eric Buckmaster!  XML
Forum Index » Wartime Army Commando Individuals
Bob Bishop
Forum Member
[Avatar]

We would be remiss in letting this day go by without officially acknowledging Eric's 90th birthday.

I know you are having a wonderful celebration with your family but all your Commando Family (those here and those who have left us) are joining in the Celebrations as well.

All the very best to you Eric.

Love, Janet
Pete
CVA Website Archivist
[Avatar]

Happy 90th Eric. Thanks for all your help over the last 3 years in identifying individuals within No.2 Commando photos. Also for sharing your memories with myself and others who sought information from you about our relatives.
Have a great birthday.

Pete

Ps.. This is Eric just a couple of months back pictured with Dougie Roderick and just a few of their fans:

http://www.commandoveterans.org/cdoGallery/v/events/events/durrant/13.JPG.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=1

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 17/07/2011 19:29:07

Pete Rogers, son of LSgt Joe Rogers MM & nephew of TSM Ken McAllister. Both No2 Commando.
God and the Soldier, all men adore, In time of danger and not before.
When the danger is passed and all things righted, God is forgotten, and the Soldier slighted.

**** nb. I no longer monitor the pm facility ****
[Email]
geoffmurray1
Forum Member

Happy 90th Birthday Eric!

Eric's children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren are descending upon him from Lancashire, Yorkshire, South Wales, Oxfordshire, Norfolk and Essex and he shall be 'skyping' his youngest daughter and her family in New Zealand. What a reunion and celebration!

Have a wonderful birthday.

From all at the CVA!

Geoff Murray

'United We Conquer'

Forum Index » Wartime Army Commando Individuals
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger