commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Notice to CVA Members - Dispatches 10 newsletter  XML
Forum Index » Association Newsletter
geoffmurray1
Forum Member

Apologies for the delay however Issue 10 of Dispatches is now with the printer and should be on your doorstep next week. It has all of the details and lots of pics from the unveiling and as as much information I could muster whilst out in AG. Accompanying the newsletter will be a booking form for the AGM and Remembrance weekend in November at Fort William and a book of Raffle tickets. If you are attending the AGM please complete the booking form and send it off as soon as possible. If you require more draw tickets please just call and I will get them to you. If anyone would like to donate anything to the draw please feel free (small items preferable due to postage etc). Hope you like the Newsletter, I return to UK in 3 weeks, if any of you have anything outstanding please call me then. Look forward to seeing you all in FW.
All the best.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 22/02/2009 19:22:08

Geoff Murray

'United We Conquer'
geoffmurray1
Forum Member

Hopefully you all received the last edition of Dispatches; our next edition should be out in January. If any members have anything that they would like to include, such as interesting articles, interesting information on events etc, or requests for information that they would like to put to our whole membership, then please email them to me ASAP. Please keep articles or requests short and to the point as we have limitations on space.
Feedback is essential to ensure that the Association produces the newsletter that it's members look forward to receiving and reading - so please send ideas and comments to the Secreatry also via email.

Thanks

[email protected]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/12/2007 01:09:10

Geoff Murray

'United We Conquer'

Forum Index » Association Newsletter
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger