commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Searching for old Comrades or a relations History??  XML
Forum Index » Looking for Information General
Terri cooper
Forum Member

My name is terri cooper I am the granddaughter of Bernard cooper who was in the sbs with your dad, we have recently come across a book after seeing him on the front cover and in several pictures throughout the book, we have a photograph in which my grandad has with his keepsakes which is of him and your dad, on the back is written cpl leyzell and myself Athens October 1944, I would love to send you a picture of it and hear your stories, we even have part of the parachute when then landed in Greece but would to share stories with you, I am doing this for my dad who is so amazingly proud and completely astounded that there are people out there looking for the same information,

Would love to hear back from you
[Email]
Eileen
Forum Member
[Avatar]

Oh, I do hope the gentleman in question gets back to you. How very exciting!

Please let us know how you get on ... and best wishes to your dad, too.

If I have praised my comrades too highly I make no apology, for they were beyond all praise.

Lord Lovat - No 4 Commando
[Email]
Terri cooper
Forum Member

Fingers crossed, I am looking for a Ian layzell
[Email]

Forum Index » Looking for Information General
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger