commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Paul Knight  XML
Forum Index » Looking for Information Individuals
dragonfly8
Forum Member

My father was born in 1919. Although he changed his last name during the war, he kept his first name of Paul. I don't recall anyone in my father's family called Hedwig, but it is possible there might be a relation.

dragonfly8
Forum Member

Pete, thanks very much for the information on the Army Service Record. That is great news. I am very curious to see the information on our father contained in his service records. I am also hoping there will be some information in the records that might help us locate our half sister.

Thanks again for everyone's help in this forum. It is deeply appreciated!
dragonfly8
Forum Member

The following is a picture of our father (on the left) in Germany with his girlfriend at the time and our half-sister. We are not sure when this photo was taken.

I am uploading this just in case there is anyone out there who might recognize anyone in this photo.
[Thumb - pknight.png]
 Filename pknight.png [Disk] Download
 Description
 Filesize 659 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  253 time(s)

Forum Index » Looking for Information Individuals
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger