commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Gordon Robert 'Benny' Hynch No.6 Cdo  XML
Forum Index » Looking for Information Individuals
Benjamin Kiehne
Forum Member

Hello, I would be appreciative if anyone had any information regarding my grandfather Gordon Hynch who served in No.6 Cdo in 1944-5. particularly interested in which troop he was in, and who his friends were. thank you, Ben Kiehne
Pete
CVA Website Archivist
[Avatar]

Hi Ben

Welcome to the CVA. Sorry to see you have had no replies as yet. Have you checked with Peter Bowe who is a member of the CVA but also has a website dedicated to No.6 Commando. Worth a try.

http://www.6commando.com/

In the meantime if you have any photos of your grandfather that you would like placed in our galleries as a tribute to him please message me and I can assist you with this. I would also point you in the direction of the Join the CVA section in the index on the left that is unless you are already an associate member !

regards

Pete

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/04/2010 17:28:08

Pete Rogers, son of LSgt Joe Rogers MM & nephew of TSM Ken McAllister. Both No2 Commando.
God and the Soldier, all men adore, In time of danger and not before.
When the danger is passed and all things righted, God is forgotten, and the Soldier slighted.

**** nb. I no longer monitor the pm facility ****
[Email]

Forum Index » Looking for Information Individuals
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger