commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Please support the Highland's young musicians!  XML
Forum Index » General Topics
geoffmurray1
Forum Member

The Commandos have had a absolutely fabulous relationship with the young musicians of Lochaber and the Highlands for many, many years. They support us each year at Spean Bridge and play for us each year at Lochaber High School. The support system that is the Regional Music Groups, which allows them the opportunity to develope their musical talent, is enviable to say the least. To have their funding taken away is absolute inconceivable!!!

Please support them:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/handsoffhighlandyoungmusicians/

Please consider finding the time to sign this petition.

Thank you.

Karen x

Geoff Murray

'United We Conquer'
Jack Bakker
Forum Member
[Avatar]

I have never heard the young musicians of Lochabar and the Highlands play, but I will when I am over there in November. So I just signed the petition.
Andy Maines
Forum Member
[Avatar]

Also signed!

"Primus Inter Pares"
[Email]
Stephen Donnison
Forum Member
[Avatar]

my pleasure for such talent

SE Donnison
[MSN]
geoffmurray1
Forum Member

A message from Karen Thompson whom some of you will have met in Fort William in recent years:

Thank you Geoff - we really need all the help and support we can get right now. If any of you have time to write a letter to Allan Henderson (the Provost) at the Council Chambers or Fergus Ewing MSP that would certainly help the cause. We've been told there's to be a public meeting here on May 17th so we're hoping the community rally round for that too.
Please pass on my heartfelt thanks and love to all.
Karen x

Geoff Murray

'United We Conquer'

Forum Index » General Topics
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger