commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Commando Event Anniversaries (WW2)  XML
Forum Index » Commando Event Anniversaries (WW2)
geoffmurray1
Forum Member

I have created this Topic in order to allow members to begin to build up a chronological order of events of wartime Commando history from their formation in June 1940 through to the disbandment of Army Commando units throughout 1946; I have started with June 1940 as an example. When adding a post please use the date, month and year followed by a dash and then the event (i.e. 4 January 2010 - Topic Added to Website) in title case, I will then ensure that they are in the correct chronological order. Please feel free to add whatever you think is of relevance and interest, I am certain that this will be very busy over the next few weeks or months. If we get multi-additions for one month I will add them all to one post. If we already have the detail of an event on the forum i.e. in 'Wartime Commando Operations and Raids' then simply add the date and the event name and a link to the relevant page. Let's get busy and see how it goes.

This message was edited 8 times. Last update was at 22/10/2023 19:12:19

Geoff Murray

'United We Conquer'

Forum Index » Commando Event Anniversaries (WW2)
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger