commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Re: Forum Moderators  XML
Forum Index » Using the Website, Forums and Gallery
Bill Harvey
Forum Member
[Avatar]

Can I just add the thoughts of many us for the wonderful work the CVA volunteers do. If it was not for the CVA I would not have ended up knowing my cousins who Mum lost contact with. Thank you for all you do for us. Bill

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 22/12/2019 21:59:45

Bill Harvey
Son of Gunner Bill Harvey No4 Commando who was killed in action on 1 November 1944 when liberating Flushing. "Their deeds shall live from age to age. They've writ their name on History's page. Upheld their glorious heritage. The Fighting Fourth Commando."
John M
CVA Website Manager
[Avatar]

Thanks Bill

You are very kind..........it is very gratifying that you made contact through this site and the CVA with your cousins.

That is exactly what it is all about our 'Commando Family'......to take all the memories ,history and courage forward and to unite everyone in tribute to the Green Beret.

Thanks and regards

John M

Do not speak.....unless it improves on Silence.

A good teacher opens the door.....you must enter yourself.

For Dad No 12 Commando & 4 Troop No 1 Commando
Primus Inter Pares

Commando Veterans Archive site Creator/Sponsor

Forum Index » Using the Website, Forums and Gallery
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger