commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Forum Moderators  XML
Forum Index » Using the Website, Forums and Gallery
NIC
Research & Administrator
[Avatar]

The CVA Forum has grown tremendously over the last few years and we thank all of you for being a part of this growing community. In order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow our simple rules anf guidelines. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact one of the Forum Moderators.

To Report a Breach of the Rules; In the first instance, pm or email Admin or at least one Moderator.
If an Admin (in orange text) or Moderator (green text) is 'Logged On', their name will appear at the bottom of the Forum Index page.
Any inappropriate posting will be followed up and dealt with.

Admin ~ NIC, Pete

Moderators ~ Julie W

What is a moderator?
A forum moderator or "mod" is a person who has the ability and authority to enforce the rules of an internet forum. The role of the mod is critical. They keep the forum active and running smoothly.

Common Responsibilities
Most moderators have the ability to move discussions to different sections of the forum, edit the content or a post or request from the member that they edit the post, close discussions, assist members with problems, and add to the sticky section of a forum.

Please feel free to contact anyone of us by means of the PM facility should you have any problems or need to report anything untoward.

nick

This message was edited 6 times. Last update was at 14/05/2014 16:45:22

Nick Collins

CVA Forum Administrator

Proud son of Cpl Mick Collins, 5 Troop, No5 Cdo

"We may feel that nothing of which we have any knowledge or record has ever been done by mortal men, which surpasses their feats of arms. Truly we may say of them, when shall their glory fade?"

[Email]
Bob Bishop
Forum Captain
[Avatar]

More great choices The Forum is in good hands.

Janet
spider
Forum Private

Just to say hello to everyone, and to congratulate the moderators on maintaining such a great website dedicated to such a good cause.

Thank you for allowing me to become associated with the CVA, and I will do my very best to contribute in any way I can.

Regards to everyone

spider
John M
Website Manager
[Avatar]

Hello Spider

Thank you very much for your kind comments..........they are much appreciated.

It is great to know we are achieving our aims.

Best regards
UWC

John M
CVA

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/08/2013 19:02:12

CVA Research Group

Do not speak.....unless it improves on Silence.

A good teacher opens the door.....you must enter yourself.

For Dad No 12 Commando & 4 Troop No 1 Commando
Primus Inter Pares

Commando Veterans Archive site Creator/Sponsor
CVA Research Group Founder
Bill Harvey
Forum Captain
[Avatar]

Can I just add the thoughts of many us for the wonderful work the CVA volunteers do. If it was not for the CVA I would not have ended up knowing my cousins who Mum lost contact with. Thank you for all you do for us. Bill

Bill Harvey
Son of Gunner Bill Harvey No4 Commando who was killed in action on 1 November 1944 when liberating Flushing. "Their deeds shall live from age to age. They've writ their name on History's page. Upheld their glorious heritage. The Fighting Fourth Commando."
John M
Website Manager
[Avatar]

Thanks Bill

You are very kind..........it is very gratifying that you made contact through this site and the CVA with your cousins.

That is exactly what it is all about our 'Commando Family'......to take all the memories ,history and courage forward and to unite everyone in tribute to the Green Beret.

Thanks and regards

John M

CVA Research Group

Do not speak.....unless it improves on Silence.

A good teacher opens the door.....you must enter yourself.

For Dad No 12 Commando & 4 Troop No 1 Commando
Primus Inter Pares

Commando Veterans Archive site Creator/Sponsor
CVA Research Group Founder

Forum Index » Using the Website, Forums and Gallery
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger